10 hrs 30 mins
Nicole Brummett's Note:
These are delicious. I've also made this with little ribletts for an appetizer or part of a buffet at dinner parties. You can do these with pork or beef ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1Place ribs in a ungreased slow cooker/ crock pot.
- 2In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until meat is tender.
- 4Thicken the sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet 'n' Sour Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.6
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 511.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 30.5 g