Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 hrs
These are delicious. I've also made this with little ribletts for an appetizer or part of a buffet at dinner parties. You can do these with pork or beef ribs.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Place ribs in a ungreased slow cooker/ crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Thicken the sauce if desired.