Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh pork shoulder, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon imported soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger, Ground
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen pea pods
- Mix pork, onion, pineapple (with juice), brown sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, pepper and ginger in 2-qt casserole.
- Cover and microwave on medium (50%) until pork is no longer pink, 24 to 28 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Stir in green pepper and pea pods.
- Cover and microwave on high (100%) green pepper and pea pods are tender, 3 to 4 minutes.