My sister gave me this recipe a long time ago.This salad is so good that you won't want to stop eating it. I make it for my family and neighbors and usually end up with an empty bowl. Update:I DO NOT add the cup of sugar called for in the original recipe . It is sweet enough with just the sweetened condensed milk and still very "YUMMY."
- Cook macaroni, rinse and drain well---Let cool.
- combine sweetened condensed milk, mayonnaise,.
- vinegar, sugar and green pepper.
- Put macaroni in a large bowl.
- Pour above ingredients over macaroni.
- Mix well.
- Mixture will thicken in the refrigerator.