1/1 Photo of Sweet N Sour Macaroni Salad
My sister gave me this recipe a long time ago.This salad is so good that you won't want to stop eating it. I make it for my family and neighbors and usually end up with an empty bowl. Update:I DO NOT add the cup of sugar called for in the original recipe . It is sweet enough with just the sweetened condensed milk and still very "YUMMY."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni, rinse and drain well---Let cool.
- 2combine sweetened condensed milk, mayonnaise,.
- 3vinegar, sugar and green pepper.
- 4Put macaroni in a large bowl.
- 5Pour above ingredients over macaroni.
- 6Mix well.
- 8Mixture will thicken in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet N Sour Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 384.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g