- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 5 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- paprika or minced fresh parsley, for garnishes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; gently remove yolks to small bowl.
- Set whites aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Mix into mashed yolks and stir to blend well.
- Stuff or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika and minced parsley as desired.