Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another addition to your devilled eggs ckbk! Doesn't include time to boil eggs.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 5 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- paprika or minced fresh parsley, for garnishes
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; gently remove yolks to small bowl.
- Set whites aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Mix into mashed yolks and stir to blend well.
- Stuff or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika and minced parsley as desired.
These deviled eggs have some personality! They have a great sweet/sour/tangy flavor. Quick to make, too. I'll be repeating this recipe; thanx for posting it!