Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious contrast of flavours. Perfect for a summer meal.
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cabbage
- 6 -8 green onions
- 2 (6 ounce) packets fried Chinese noodles (Changs brand)
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- chop cabbage into small pieces, place in large bowl.
- chop green onions, mix into cabbage.
- mix dressing ingredients well, add to cabbage and green onions.
- add crunchy noodles just before serving (otherwise they go soggy).
Yummy salad with simple ingredients and excellent side dish with tonight's dinner. I halved the caster sugar as I tend to be more of a savoury person then sweet and it was perfect for me. Thank you Crystal Cooks