Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Preparation time includes the time necessary to soak the green gram in order to get sprouts.
- 1 cup corn kernel, drained (tinned)
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts (green gram)
- 1 cup boiled pasta (Macaroni, spaghetti or you can use any instant noodles)
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup spring onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, chopped into long and thin slices
- 2 green chilies, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin round rings
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the sprouted green gram and corn in it for 3 minutes.
- Add boiled pasta and salt to taste.
- Mix well and transfer to a bowl.
- In the same pan, pour soya sauce, vinegar, chilli garlic sauce, tomato ketchup and spring onions.
- Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine cornflour in 2 tbsps.
- of cold water.
- Pour it into the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from flame.
- Mix the soya mixture in the corn bowl.
- Add chopped cabbage, green chillies, onion slices and corriander leaves.
- Mix well and serve hot.