Recipe by HokiesMom
From the BH&G Best Diabetic Recipes cookbook which I sent to my beautiful swap partner Florida Native. This recipe was just calling my name.
Top Review by Debbwl
A nice healthy salad that puts a whole new spin on chicken salad. Salad was enjoyed by all, but the general consensus was it need just a little something. Maybe just a little more vinegar? Made as written using the raspberry fruit spread. Thanks for the post.
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix (cabbage and carrot mix without dressing)
- 1 cup pea pods, trimmed and halved (fresh)
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry spreadable fruit (can sub with strawberry spread)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 apple, cored and chopped