Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Entered for ZWT. Gotta love WW 1-point recipes, 2 if add black beans. You can use Splenda's brown sugar blend if you wish. From WW "Hit the Spot".
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded red cabbage (10-oz. pkg.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups coleslaw mix (16-oz. pkg.)
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick-cut carrot
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, thinly sliced (3 oz.)
- 15 1⁄2 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained (optional)
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, preferably toasted
- Combine the cabbage, coleslaw mix, carrots, bell pepper, and onion; if using black beans, add them, too.
- Whisk together the sour cream, half-and-half, vinegar, brown sugar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the cabbage mixture and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Serve or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. Toss again just before serving.