- 3 lbs beef brisket
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together the onion soup mix, water and the jellied cranberry sauce, mixing and smashing until mixed well.
- Put brisket in a roasting pan.
- Pour cranberry mixture over the brisket.
- Season with pepper.
- Cover and bake for 3 hours or until tender, stirring sauce once.
- Skim fat from sauce and serve with noodles.