Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The sauce gives the brisket a nice sweet/sour flavor. Easy to make and a nice change for brisket. Serve over noodles.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together the onion soup mix, water and the jellied cranberry sauce, mixing and smashing until mixed well.
- Put brisket in a roasting pan.
- Pour cranberry mixture over the brisket.
- Season with pepper.
- Cover and bake for 3 hours or until tender, stirring sauce once.
- Skim fat from sauce and serve with noodles.