Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You just can't get any better than this!! I love beets and with the orange butter - simply delicious!!
- 2 tablespoons smucker's orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 (750 ml) jarbick's sliced beets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- chopped chives (optional)
- Melt butter and marmalade on large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, apples, and cook until softened, about 7 minutes.
- Add beets, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper and continue cooking until beets are heated through.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped chives, if using.