1/2 Photos of Sweet N’ Smokey Maple Honey Turkey Sliders
Boar's Head Recipes's Note:
With Boar’s Head Maple Honey Turkey, muenster cheese, and bacon on a pretzel roll, this combo will hit the spot, every time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 Pretzel rolls or 3 round rolls, small & sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Boar's Head Honey Mustard
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 6 slices Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat™ Cured Turkey Breast, sliced thin
- 3 slices Boar's Head Muenster Cheese, sliced thin
- 3 slices Boar's Head Fully Cooked Naturally Smoked Bacon
- 1Place opened rolls onto a clean work surface.
- 2Spread the mustard on the top and bottom half of each roll.
- 3Top the bottom of each roll with lettuce, tomato, Maple Honey Turkey, cheese, and bacon.
- 4Crown with the top of each roll.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet N’ Smokey Maple Honey Turkey Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boar's Head Honey Mustard
Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat™ Cured Turkey Breast
Boar's Head Muenster Cheese
Boar's Head Fully Cooked Naturally Smoked Bacon