Recipe by Sharon123
A recipe kids and adults will enjoy. Have fun! Adapted from the Popcorn Board. You could use blue and red sprinkles for Fourth of July, or red and green for Christmas, red for Valentine's day, use your imagination!
Top Review by weekend cooker
Enjoying this as I speak watching the hockey game GO BLACKHAWKS!! ( there a hockey team)Now , I did add the3/4 mini chocolate chips to these, and I did add a little extra peanut butter (personnal preference). But these are so good, glad for now everyones asleep, so I could enjoy more. Probably make for the Super Bowl. A great easy snack. Made for PRMR tag.
- 6 large pretzel rods
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- sugar candy sprinkles
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chips (optional) or 3⁄4 cup regular chocolate chips, for chocolate drizzle (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter over pretzel, leaving a 2 inch ‘handle’ without the peanut butter.
- Press and roll popcorn onto peanut butter to coat. Sprinkle with sugar sprinkles.
- For optional chocolate drizzle:.
- Place chocolate chips in a small sealable plastic bag and seal bag.
- Microwave 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted.
- Clip a small corner from the bag and squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over popcorn.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar sprinkles.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving. Enjoy!