1/2 Photos of Sweet 'n' Hot Oven-Fried Chicken
From Family Circle. This turned out great!! Moist, tender and tasty!! And easy to prepare too!! :) I even made it with bran flakes and with marmalade!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds total)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Whisk together apricot preserves, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and hot-pepper sauce in small bowl.
- 3Mix corn flakes, salt, thyme and pepper on piece of waxed paper.
- 4Brush chicken breasts with apricot glaze. Coat in crumb mixture. Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet 'n' Hot Oven-Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 631.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 28.3 g