Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great with pretzels. Can put in jars and give as gifts. From Taste of Home.
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 2 (1 3/4 ounce) containers ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pretzels or cooked chicken tenders or sausage, slices
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into a saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens and reaches 160 degrees.
- Pour into small jars. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Serve with pretzels, chicken finger or sausage.
Even though you wouldn't think so by the ingredients, this was a bit too spicy for me. I was hoping to get some of the sweet twange to it, but didn't. It also ended up a bit too thick for my liking. We served this with chicken & added a nice dijon mustard to thin it out. If you like it spicy then I recommend it.
WOW, maybe I shouldn't have used Coleman's Mustard...SO SPICY!!! I loved it! So does my husband! I love that I made homemade mustard dipping sauce. We are eating it with dark, hard pretzels.