Recipe by carolinafan
Great with pretzels. Can put in jars and give as gifts. From Taste of Home.
Top Review by CabinKat
Even though you wouldn't think so by the ingredients, this was a bit too spicy for me. I was hoping to get some of the sweet twange to it, but didn't. It also ended up a bit too thick for my liking. We served this with chicken & added a nice dijon mustard to thin it out. If you like it spicy then I recommend it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 2 (1 3/4 ounce) containers ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pretzels or cooked chicken tenders or sausage, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into a saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens and reaches 160 degrees.
- Pour into small jars. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Serve with pretzels, chicken finger or sausage.