This recipe was recommended to me by my nutritionist. The sweetness and crunch of the granola and the tanginess of the raisins compliment each other wonderfully. My friends and family simply cannot stop eating it...I usually make a double batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 275 F.
- 2In a large bowl, toss the almonds, pecans, oats, what germ, and cinnamon.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a small saucepan, combine the honey, molasses, maple syrup, and vegetable oil.
- 5Warm over low heat until bubbles/foams and turns light brown.
- 6Add the mixture to the nuts and grains and toss throroughly.
- 7Spread the granola on a large, rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes, stirring throroughly every 10 minutes, until the nuts and grains are nicely toasted.
- 8Let the granola cool and stir in the raisins.
- 9Once thoroughly cooled, store the granola in an airtight container for up to a month.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet 'n Crunchy Raisin Nut Granola
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.9
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 14.3 g