Recipe by Dadenk
My kids love to have this for a snack and my daughter takes it to school in her lunch. I usually make 1-2 batches every time I do a OAMC session--it freezes well. I think I got this recipe from 30Day Gourmet, but I can't remember.
Top Review by Messie Chef
I really liked the taste of this. I made a batch for my DD's preschool snack. I was looking for something that wasn't cookies or pudding like most of the moms send. I used whole grain cereals, but did sub regular Cheerios for the Honey Nut and Oatmeal Teddy Grahams instead of Honey. Next time will try with those actual ingredients and maybe a smidge more butter to make coating easier. I'll let you know what the preschoolers have to say! Thanks for posting!
- 2 1⁄2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 1⁄2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 10 ounces Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, mix together Chex, Cheerios, Teddy Grahams and pretzels. Set aside.
- In microwave-safe bowl, melt together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over dry ingredients mix and toss to coat.
- Pour mix into two ungreased 9x13 pans.
- Bake at 275 for 10 minutes.
- Bake 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and cool.