Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, Fast & Delicious dip for which I always have the ingredients on hand! People always ask for this recipe, so have it ready to give away :) This makes a large batch, so most times, I will halve the recipe.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not substitute Miricle Whip)
- 1⁄4 cup brown mustard
- 1⁄8 cup vegetable oil (or canola)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup sugar
- Combine all ingredients and whip until smooth (I use a sigle beater in my hand mixer).
- Refigerate 1 hour before serving. Serve with pretzels.
Super easy and very yummy. Definitely will make this again.
This stuff is GREAT !!! I just love this sweet/hot mustard dip !!A pretzel coukd not ask for a better partner :smile: !!