Recipe by breezermom
I got this recipe from allrecipes...it is delicious. The chicken breasts bake in a honey mustard sauce that is wonderful, and the cooking time is perfect for getting your sides done in time for a perfect meal. If there are any leftovers (doubtful), cut the chicken up so it can absorb any leftover sauce!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey, dijon mustard, melted butter, and pepper. Place chicken in the greased baking dish, and pour the honey mustard sauce over it.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, basting frequently with the sauce, until chicken is firm and juices run clear.