Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this off a turkey website. It went with a Bourbon glazed turkey and apple hash. This was a very tasty mustard. I halved this recipe when I made it and it was plenty. I posted the apple hash recipe also.
- 6 egg yolks
- 236.59 ml cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml Coleman's dry mustard
- Whisk ingredients together in a stainless steel bowl.
- Place over a boiling water bath and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Cool and reserve in refrigerator for service.