Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My favorite way to make a simple bowl of rice a little more healthy and filling. If you don't have the same vegetables, just cut up and throw in whatever vegetables you have around...just make sure they're colorful.
- 1 cup rice (preferably Japanese, as it's sticky)
- 1⁄2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup quartered carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sweet white miso
- soy sauce (optional)
- Cook the rice in a rice cooker, or however you cook your rice.
- While it's cooking, chop your vegetables.
- Add a few drops of water to the miso paste to make it more mixable.
- Combine the rice and vegetables and pour the miso mixture and the vinegar over it.
- Mix well and serve!