I am always trying to find a pancake that will outdo the last one I tried. I like pancakes but only if they are light and fluffy. These are.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl beat the eggs well; add the milk and oil and beat well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredient and gradually stir in liquid ingredients, mixing till smooth.
- Heat skillet on high with 1-2 tablespoons cooking oil.
- Spoon batter into skillet to form 4" pancakes.
- Brown on both sides and serve with syrup.