2 hrs 35 mins
I've tried alot of recipes for dinner rolls but I always come back to this one. they are just sweet enough and go great with a bit of honey butter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a large mixing bowl dissolve yeast in warm milk.
- 2add sugar, butter salt and 3 cups flour beat until smooth and add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- 3turn on to a floured surface knead until smooth and elastix about 6-8 minutes.
- 4place in a greased bowl cover and let rise until doubled about 1 hour.
- 5punch down dough turn unto floured surface divide into 16 pieces.
- 6shape each into a ball.
- 7place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- 8cover and let rise about 30 minutes.
- 9bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Milk Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 171.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g