Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great warming drink for rainy, cold, sad days. It's quicl and simple too!
Make and share this Sweet Milk recipe from Food.com.
- Pour milk into a sausepan on med. heat, dont boil!
- When milk starts to heat up (again, dont boil!) stir in the honey.
- Grate in the apple. you can remove the skin before if you'd like. Also you can use other friut, like mango or pinnapple.
- Mix in cinnimon. the onger you let everything sit, the more flavor, but it's up to you how long.
- Strain, pour into a mug, and enjoy!