A great warming drink for rainy, cold, sad days. It's quicl and simple too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk into a sausepan on med. heat, dont boil!
- 2When milk starts to heat up (again, dont boil!) stir in the honey.
- 3Grate in the apple. you can remove the skin before if you'd like. Also you can use other friut, like mango or pinnapple.
- 4Mix in cinnimon. the onger you let everything sit, the more flavor, but it's up to you how long.
- 5Strain, pour into a mug, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Milk
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 121.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g