Recipe by COOKGIRl
A multi-purpose sweet spice mix redolent of flavors in Mexican cooking. I use this spice mix for, but not limited to flavoring coffee before brewing, in a mug of warm rice milk, all sorts of desserts such as brownies, cakes, cookies; baked squash, etc. Gives whatever you're cooking a dash of the exotic.
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon (or 1/2 cinnamon stick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom (or 1/4 teaspoon minced cardamom)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon whole jamaican allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger