Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
We had this recipe for the first time at a friends house from our church. Everyone wants the recipe when they taste it. It is often picked as the top dessert for birthdays. Luscious! You can rename it for whoever it is made for.
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces whipping cream or 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 (2 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Line pan with whole graham crackers.
- Mix pudding with milk.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half of the mixture over crackers.
- Put another layer of crackers over pudding.
- Spread remaining pudding over crackers.
- Place a third layer of cracker over top.
- Melt chocolate squares with butter.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix to spreading consistency.
- Frost top layer of crackers.
- Refrigerate 10-24 hours.
This is the best recipe i have ever tasted
A favorite! Easy to prepare and you don't even have to heat up the oven. I'm thinking I might try white chocolate pudding next time for another fun variation. Make sure to allow enough time for thorough chilling.
Amazing!!!!!!! This is one of my two favorite desserts ever made!! The chocolate, pudding, and graham crackers make a wonderful combination. I would recommend making this at least by the morning before you eat it, or you even could make it a day before so the flavors can come together. Try it!!