Recipe by rosemere
We had this recipe for the first time at a friends house from our church. Everyone wants the recipe when they taste it. It is often picked as the top dessert for birthdays. Luscious! You can rename it for whoever it is made for.
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces whipping cream or 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 (2 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Line pan with whole graham crackers.
- Mix pudding with milk.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half of the mixture over crackers.
- Put another layer of crackers over pudding.
- Spread remaining pudding over crackers.
- Place a third layer of cracker over top.
- Melt chocolate squares with butter.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix to spreading consistency.
- Frost top layer of crackers.
- Refrigerate 10-24 hours.