Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing taste of summer in a bowl. :) 2 WW points per serving
- 118.29 ml fresh orange juice
- 59.14 ml honey
- 9.85 ml mint leaves, chopped
- 473.18 ml cantaloupe, cubed
- 236.59 ml blueberries
- 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced
- Combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl. Add the melon and berries. Stir gently to coat thoroughly.
This fruit salad is so refreshing! I added some green grapes and pineapple tidbits and it was delicious! Plenty of sauce even with the extra fruit added.
This was a delicious fruit salad and it was nice that I could use up some of my extra cantaloupe from my garden. I doubled the recipe and made it for a church picnic. It disappeared quickly. I added some grapes and did not double the sauce.
Yum! I made this for a block party yesterday. People enjoyed it and a few asked me how to make it. I doubled the recipe but that left things a little too soupy so I removed half of the juice. The fruit can be doubled without doubling the OJ & Honey. My sweetie finished off the few leftovers this morning.