Recipe by amaloney73
This recipe was given to me by my mother via my aunt that makes double batches for family gatherings. Very easy and very good. Sometimes I double the sauce!!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 15 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beef, breadcumbs, onions, green peppers, and 1/2 of tomato sauce together.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Mix remainder of tomato sauce, sugar, brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard in pan over med-low heat until boil.
- Put meatloaf into fresh pan.
- Pour mixture over meatloaf and bake an additional 10 minutes.