Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
We made these for the first time in our traditional Christmas batch of goodies. They went over very well. Much like PB and Choc Rice Krispie treats.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine PB, corn syrup, and brown sugar in a large pot and cook over medium heat until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and peanuts and stir quickly to coat with the hot PB mix.
- Grease a baking dish and press cereal mix evenly into it.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips over medium heat and pour the frosting over the cereal mix. Smooth and allow to cool.
- Cut into 24 bars.