Recipe by skunk galloway
These bars are a version of Rice Krispie squares; chocolate-topped with a caramel-like flavour. Extremely easy and quick to make, quick to disappear.
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together peanut butter, corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Melt this mixture in the microwave, mix well.
- Add rice krispies and carefully mix until they are coated.
- Pat into 8 or 9 inch square baking pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly over top of rice krispie mixture.
- Chill before cutting into bars.