1/1 Photo of Sweet Maple Parfaits
This is a sweet and delicious parfait that takes minutes to make. Adapted from Kraftfoods.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pecans, 2 tablespoons of the syrup and the butter in small microwaveable bowl.
- 2Microwave on high 2 minute or until thickened, stirring every 30 sec.
- 3Spread onto large piece of waxed paper or foil; cool completely.
- 4Meanwhile, pour milk into medium bowl.
- 5Add dry pudding mix.
- 6Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until mixture is well blended and starts to thicken.
- 7Add 1/3 cup syrup; mix well. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- 8Spoon 1 tablespoons of the cookie crumbs into each of six dessert dishes; top each with layers of 3 tablespoons of the pudding mixture, 1 tablespoons of the remaining whipped topping and 2 tablespoons of the remaining cookie crumbs.
- 9Repeat layers of pudding and whipped topping.
- 10Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- 11Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons syrup evenly over parfaits just before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Maple Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.5
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 423.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g