This is a sweet and delicious parfait that takes minutes to make. Adapted from Kraftfoods.com.
Make and share this Sweet Maple Parfaits recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pecans, 2 tablespoons of the syrup and the butter in small microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high 2 minute or until thickened, stirring every 30 sec.
- Spread onto large piece of waxed paper or foil; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, pour milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until mixture is well blended and starts to thicken.
- Add 1/3 cup syrup; mix well. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon 1 tablespoons of the cookie crumbs into each of six dessert dishes; top each with layers of 3 tablespoons of the pudding mixture, 1 tablespoons of the remaining whipped topping and 2 tablespoons of the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Repeat layers of pudding and whipped topping.
- Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons syrup evenly over parfaits just before serving.