Recipe by LAURIE
From "Simply chicken" we love honey and orange with our chicken. This is no exception to our rule! Great on the grill.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
This was delicious! I loved the marinade flavors and the chicken came out very moist and tender. I did ned to cook it a bit longer (maybe 5-10 extra minutes) as my drumsticks were large. I also marinated much longer - probably about 3 hours. Thanks for a great supper!
- 12 boneless chicken thighs or 12 chicken drumsticks or 6 chicken legs
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 orange, juice and zest of, of
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- If using quarters par boil in water for 10 minutes.
- Slash skin on chicken 2-3 times and place in glass baking dish, do not use metal.
- Mix all other ingredients in bowl and pour over chicken in the pan.
- Toss to coat and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Cook chicken over hot grill for 20 minutes, basting with the marinade, turn often so as not to burn.