Recipe by HoneyButt
This recipe is so good. I invented it last night, as I'm not a gourmet chef...I was rather surprised to have my DH request it again and send leftovers to work the next day!!!!! Perfect for dieters or low-carb eaters, as well as diabetics! Also...I made a DELICIOUS spread for crackers out of the leftovers...which my husbands friends have now requested the recipe for as well. This recipe os meant for two...but can be adjusted as needed. Enjoy :)
For chicken entree
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 peach slices
- 2 tablespoons patak's sweet mango chutney preserves
- 3 pieces aluminum foil, for baking
For easy leftover spread for cracker snacks
- 6 -8 garlic & parsley wheathin flatbread crackers
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon juice from can peach
- 4 peach slices, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay a large piece of tin foil over a cookie sheet (the juices from the packets may leak out "goodness").
- Lay 2 pieces of tin foil on top, and place one chicken breast on each.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon Chutney over each breast and rub on each side.
- Put 3-4 peach slices on top of each chicken.
- Fold up the packets fairly snugly and bake at 350 for 20mins.
- Check the chicken and return to oven for 15-20 mins at 450 degrees until internal temp reaches 175 degrees.
- After meal, use leftovers to make a yummy spread!
- put leftover chicken, mayo, cream cheese, and peach juice in food processor and puree. spread onto crackers and place peaches on top to taste! MMMMM! :).