This recipe is so good. I invented it last night, as I'm not a gourmet chef...I was rather surprised to have my DH request it again and send leftovers to work the next day!!!!! Perfect for dieters or low-carb eaters, as well as diabetics! Also...I made a DELICIOUS spread for crackers out of the leftovers...which my husbands friends have now requested the recipe for as well. This recipe os meant for two...but can be adjusted as needed. Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For chicken entree
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 peach slices
- 2 tablespoons patak's sweet mango chutney preserves
- 3 pieces aluminum foil, for baking
For easy leftover spread for cracker snacks
- 1Lay a large piece of tin foil over a cookie sheet (the juices from the packets may leak out "goodness").
- 2Lay 2 pieces of tin foil on top, and place one chicken breast on each.
- 3Spoon 1 tablespoon Chutney over each breast and rub on each side.
- 4Put 3-4 peach slices on top of each chicken.
- 5Fold up the packets fairly snugly and bake at 350 for 20mins.
- 6Check the chicken and return to oven for 15-20 mins at 450 degrees until internal temp reaches 175 degrees.
- 7After meal, use leftovers to make a yummy spread!
- 8put leftover chicken, mayo, cream cheese, and peach juice in food processor and puree. spread onto crackers and place peaches on top to taste! MMMMM! :).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Mango Chutney Chicken & Peach Pouches
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Sodium 275.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: