Recipe by tunasushi
You could have them for breakfast, dessert, or just whenever you are feeling hungry? Ive been making this since I was 7 :) The kids will love it. I use MILO, but you can use any chocolate malt powder.
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons chocolate malt powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Take your slices of bread and spread 1 TBSP of Sweetened condensed milk on EACH slice.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp malt powder evenly on EACH slice.
- Fold the bread into half so that you have 4 rectangles.
- Leave it for about 5 minutes in order to "melt" the powder.
- Pick up and ENJOY!