Recipe by Chill
I found this recipe on grouprecipes by jo_jo_ba. We really enjoyed this so I wanted to post it here for safe keeping.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 -6 ounces mahi mahi fillets
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow glass dish combine everything except fish and salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on fish and place in dish with marinade.
- Cover and chill for 20 minute.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove fish from dish and reserve marinade.
- Broil fish 4 - 6 mins on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Pour reserved marinade into a skillet and reduce until the mixture becomes a glaze.
- Spoon over fish and serve.