Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this recipe on grouprecipes by jo_jo_ba. We really enjoyed this so I wanted to post it here for safe keeping.
- In a shallow glass dish combine everything except fish and salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on fish and place in dish with marinade.
- Cover and chill for 20 minute.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove fish from dish and reserve marinade.
- Broil fish 4 - 6 mins on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Pour reserved marinade into a skillet and reduce until the mixture becomes a glaze.
- Spoon over fish and serve.