I found this recipe on grouprecipes by jo_jo_ba. We really enjoyed this so I wanted to post it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow glass dish combine everything except fish and salt & pepper.
- 2Sprinkle salt & pepper on fish and place in dish with marinade.
- 3Cover and chill for 20 minute.
- 4Preheat broiler.
- 5Remove fish from dish and reserve marinade.
- 6Broil fish 4 - 6 mins on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- 7Pour reserved marinade into a skillet and reduce until the mixture becomes a glaze.
- 8Spoon over fish and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 783.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g