- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the macaroni, carrots, green pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour over macaroni mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.