Prep 0 mins
Cook 14 mins
Make and share this Sweet Macaroni recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 kg elbow macaroni, cooked
- 100 g ground pork or 100 g ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup corn kernel
- 390 g spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
- Sauté pork or beef in 2 tbsp oil until light brown. Add corn, 1/3 cup water and Spaghetti Sauce. Season with 1/3 tsp iodized rock salt. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and simmer for another minute.
- Pour over or mix with cooked Elbow Macaroni. Top with grated cheese.