Sweet & Loaded Spinach Salad #A1
- In a frying pan cook the steak for 3-4 minutes. drain the fat and let it cool.
- in a mixing bowl mix the A-1 steak sauce, with the balsamic vinager, the mayonnaise, and the brown sugar. put it on the side.
- In 4 salad bowls put 3 ounces of Cranberries, 3 ounces of walnuts, 3 ounces of Goat's milk, 3ounces of Spinach, 3 ounces of Steak in each bowl.
- Make shure the ingredients are next to each other not on top of each other.
- Pour the balsamic mix over the salad when ready to searve.