Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is not your typical salad
Make and share this Sweet & Loaded Spinach Salad #A1 recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces steak, cut up
- 12 ounces goat cheese
- 12 ounces spinach
- 2 ounces mayonnaise
- 4 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 12 ounces walnuts
- 12 ounces cranberries
- In a frying pan cook the steak for 3-4 minutes. drain the fat and let it cool.
- in a mixing bowl mix the A-1 steak sauce, with the balsamic vinager, the mayonnaise, and the brown sugar. put it on the side.
- In 4 salad bowls put 3 ounces of Cranberries, 3 ounces of walnuts, 3 ounces of Goat's milk, 3ounces of Spinach, 3 ounces of Steak in each bowl.
- Make shure the ingredients are next to each other not on top of each other.
- Pour the balsamic mix over the salad when ready to searve.