Chef #1802997349's Note:
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is not your typical salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frying pan cook the steak for 3-4 minutes. drain the fat and let it cool.
- 2in a mixing bowl mix the A-1 steak sauce, with the balsamic vinager, the mayonnaise, and the brown sugar. put it on the side.
- 3In 4 salad bowls put 3 ounces of Cranberries, 3 ounces of walnuts, 3 ounces of Goat's milk, 3ounces of Spinach, 3 ounces of Steak in each bowl.
- 4Make shure the ingredients are next to each other not on top of each other.
- 5Pour the balsamic mix over the salad when ready to searve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Loaded Spinach Salad #A1
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1177.4
- Calories from Fat 820
- Total Fat 91.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 670.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 59.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce