Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A packaged cake mix makes an easy base for this dump and stir recipe that is chucked full of goodies.
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1 medium zucchini, unpeeled, grated
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 78.07 ml flaked coconut
- 510.29 g box carrot cake mix
- 236.59 ml Egg Beaters egg substitute
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease and flour mini muffin pans.
- In a large bowl dump in all ingredients and stir till everything is mixed together. Spoon into mini muffin pans.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until theye bounce back when touched lightly with a finger.
What a great little recipe. Made these for hubby's pool group, they loved them. I made them into fullsize muffins, as these guys love their sweets. Got great reviews. Made for holiday tag, thanks for sharing.
What a winner of a recipe! Loved how easy this was to make and bake! So full of flavor for so little effort on my part. Made these as regular sized muffins and received 18 nice sized muffins based on my muffin tin (they all fluctuate a bit in size). Very moist with the use of the pineapple juice and just bursting with flavor. Thanks for sharing another keeper of a recipe Deb! Made for PRMR Tag game.
Very easy to put together & with a great combo of flavors, too! I liked the smaller muffins since I'm planning to add these little tasties the next time I set out a finger food counter for a group I host! A recipe definitely worth keeping around! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]