Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Home Cooking Magazine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line a 9x9 inch pan with greased foil, with a 1 inch overhang for easier removal of blondies after baking.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking soda and pecans; mix in butter. Reserve 3/4 cup of mixture for topping. Press into prepared pan. Bake for 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Spoon blueberry pie filling over hot crust; sprinkle with marshmallows and reserved topping. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 to 12 minutes until marshmallows have melted and are golden brown. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Carefully lift blondies out using foil overhang; place on serving plate and remove foil. Dust lightly with cinnamon.