Recipe by Sharon123
This is different for me! A must try.
Top Review by KateL
The perfect balance of sugar and tea, not overly sweet. Made 1/3 recipe (5 1/3 cups) for us to test this recipe. This would be great for an outdoors gathering. Thank you for sharing! Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- sliced lemon, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, bring 6 cups water to a boil.
- Add the tea bags, remove from the heat, and let steep for 20 minutes. Discard the tea bags.
- In a pitcher or serving bowl, combine the tea, lemonade concentrate, sugar, almond extract, and enough water to make 1 gallon. Stir.
- Garnish with sliced lemons, if desired. Enjoy!