1/1 Photo of Sweet Lemon Tea(Paula Deen)
This is different for me! A must try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring 6 cups water to a boil.
- 2Add the tea bags, remove from the heat, and let steep for 20 minutes. Discard the tea bags.
- 3In a pitcher or serving bowl, combine the tea, lemonade concentrate, sugar, almond extract, and enough water to make 1 gallon. Stir.
- 4Garnish with sliced lemons, if desired. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Lemon Tea(Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 65.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags