Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one really is made with tea!
Make and share this Sweet Lemon Tea Bread (Abm) recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 12 tablespoons instant tea powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, cut up
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, finely shredded
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Select the 1 1/2 lb loaf size. Add the ingredients according to the manufacturer's directions, adding the tea with the liquid. Select the basic white bread cycle.