Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe for a outdoor BBQ and it was commented on by everyone! If you are looking for a delicious dip to dip your fruit in this season, you have to try this one! It's so delicious!
- 2 cups low-fat sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- fresh fruit
- In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, pudding mix, milk, lemon juice and peel until very well blended.
- Serve with fruit (cantelope, honey dew melon, apples, grapes, etc).
This is so good! I used regular sour cream, sugar free vanilla pudding, skim milk, and the lemon juice and rind. The dip was REALLY thick with just 1/4 cup milk. I ended up adding probably another 1/4 cup, but it probably could have had even more added. The dip was almost too thick to actually dip fruit in (maybe because I used full fat sour cream?), but this also made it so good! I could see this being used for a lemon cream pie filling.
Oh, WOW! This was excellent! Had a large platter of apple, pear, strawberry, grapes, and anything else I could find. Everything was just extra special with the dip. Good enough to eat with a spoon, too! Thnx for posting your recipe, KC_Cooker. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.