Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a Betty Crocker contest and I love these. I could a million of these. Very easy and so delicious
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker sugar cookie mix (1 Lb, 1.5 Oz)
- 1⁄3 cup ground almonds
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, ground almonds, butter and cream cheese until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1 1/4-inch) balls. Press each ball in bottom and up side of muffin cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes.
- Remove cookie cups from pan. Fill each with about 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon curd.
- Top with a small amount of cool whip and lemon zest.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.