Recipe by Lady Di Shea
I do a lot of experimenting when I cook. I came up with this recipe years ago. Everyone who has tried it has loved it and asked for the recipe. It is easy, and A very nice change to a common dish. I hope you enjoy it!
- 4 -6 center cut of even boneless pork chops, are nice too or 1 rack of baby-back pork ribs
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 1⁄2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon & herb seasoning
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 1 large sliced onion
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread Chops or Full rack of ribs in roasting pan.
- Mix honey mustard, ketchup, lemon and herb spice, and dices garlic.
- Spread mixture over meat.
- Place cut onion over meat and sauce.
- Spinkle black pepper over entire dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until tender.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables (Vey nice with mashed potatoes and fresh steamed broccoli cover with rich melted cheese sauce) For a little sweeter sauce add granulated sugar to taste.