Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I do a lot of experimenting when I cook. I came up with this recipe years ago. Everyone who has tried it has loved it and asked for the recipe. It is easy, and A very nice change to a common dish. I hope you enjoy it!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread Chops or Full rack of ribs in roasting pan.
- Mix honey mustard, ketchup, lemon and herb spice, and dices garlic.
- Spread mixture over meat.
- Place cut onion over meat and sauce.
- Spinkle black pepper over entire dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until tender.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables (Vey nice with mashed potatoes and fresh steamed broccoli cover with rich melted cheese sauce) For a little sweeter sauce add granulated sugar to taste.
This is one we will try again. I was out of ketchup and had to substitute chili sauce, so I'll want to make it to the recipe, but even with the change we liked it.