Recipe by Chilicat
This is a lavosh that's a lot like a sweet cream cracker. Roll it as thin as possible between two sheets of waxed paper for a wonderful crispy snack. Prep time is approximate.
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix dry ingredients. Add butter and buttermilk; mix well.
- Form into walnut-sized balls and roll out on a floured board or between two sheets of waxed paper. Roll as thin as possible or they will be bready instead of crispy - no thicker than 1/8".
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn over halfway through baking to brown both sides.