- 150 ml plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon rose syrup (substitute rose water, but add 1 teaspoon sugar more)
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 150 ml cold water with some ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 saffron threads
- 4 mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the yogurt, the cardamom, the rose water and the turmeric in a bowl and mix well with the wire whisk.
- Mix with a food processor the iced water, the sugar, the saffron threads and 2 mint leaves until the ice and the mint leaves are crushed and add it to the yogurt mixture.
- Blend the mixture with a hand blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with the 2 remaining mint leaves.