Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a basic sweet lassi recipe that is slightly lower in fat and sugar than the type found in restaurants. It can be doubled, tripled, etc. If all of your ingredients are cold you can skip the ice cubes (my preference).
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rose water
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour into a cup.
- If desired, garnish with an ice cube, some ground cardamom, or a tiny sprinkle of crushed almonds or pistachios (all optional).